According to the movie, the word “shining” defines an individual who has sixth sense abilities but of course these abilities are overexaggerated to make the characters seem as if they possess more power than they actually do.
“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.~Isaiah 42:6
As children of God, we possess a light within us that is very similar to the shining. While some of us may be gifted with sixth sense abilities, our shine mainly comes from accepting Jesus as our savior and choosing to live a lifestyle that satisfies him. Also when we choose to be in the world, but not of it that is when our light shines the brightest because we are vibing on a higher vibration rather than the lower vibration of the world.
Dark entities; For example, the jezebel spirit can sense who God’s children are similar to how the True Knot could sense which children had shine in the movie. Their aim was to extract and steal the children’s shine no matter how excruciatingly painful their process was. Without the souls of these children, they would die.
I know a lot of people would like to believe that a movie like this is JUST a horror movie but it has a lot of truth to it when it comes to the spiritual warfare we are currently in whether you are aware of it or not.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.~Ephesians 6:12
These dark entities are indeed after our souls because of the treasures that God has placed deep down inside of us. Satan knows we are children of God called to be prophets and prophetesses, so he has assigned demonic spirits to each of us to prevent us from fulfilling our God given purpose here on Earth and ultimately destroy our souls.
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so bewise as serpents and innocent as doves.~Matthew 10:16
While it can be unsettling to know this factor pertaining to these dark entities but we have a massive amount of protection. Not only were we each assigned a guardian angel at birth but we are protected by armies of angels, our ancestors, and all of the heavenly host. Even so, this is true we still must listen for God’s instructions. We still must be on high alert meaning wearing our armor of God on a daily basis and walking in our spiritual authority.
Just like in the movie, Dan brings to Abra’s awareness that she has captured the attention of the True Knot by tapping into the frequency while they were stealing the soul of the baseball boy. (God always warns us before destruction.) That night, Rose the Hat attempts to enter into Abra’s mind through astral projection I believe to gather some information on her but because Abra was warned by Dan, she was prepared for Rose’s return and able to lit.eral.ly throw her out of her mind and back to where she came from. (Which is a perfect example of using our spiritual authority.)
The major difference between the movie and real life is that the process of taking our souls is not always as harsh as it was in the movie. Demonic spirits can be attached to just about anyone including family, friends, strangers, romantic partners etc. The jezebel spirit will attach itself to anyone who is in a lower vibration due to a situation that made them severely vulnerable. If this is the case, it is crucial that you remove these people from your life immediately.
If you don’t, the jezebel spirit can possibly attach itself to you. Over time, slowly but gradually this spirit will oppress you and dim your light ultimately killing your spirit and unfortunately, in worst case scenario successfully stealing your soul.
- Encouraging Affirmations/Scriptures For The Week🌼“Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. Put on all the armor that God gives, so you can defend yourself against the devil’s tricks. We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and powers in the spiritual world. So put onContinue reading “Encouraging Affirmations/Scriptures For The Week🌼”
- How to Listen When God is Speaking to You🌼😇
- Encouraging Affirmations for the Week🌼
- The 7 Pieces of the Armor of God💖
- How to Fall in Love with Your Authentic Self & Gain a Higher Self-esteem?💖“You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.” ~Song of Solomon 4:7 This scripture holds immense truth because it informs us that we are all uniquely beautiful in our own way. After all, you’re the only YOU this world will get to see. Unfortunately, most of us may not perceive ourselvesContinue reading “How to Fall in Love with Your Authentic Self & Gain a Higher Self-esteem?💖”