Excerpt from ‘Tired On The Inside’~Steven Furtick
When you’re tired, you must be very careful that you do not become dehydrated. You have got to move away from wells that will never quench your thirst. You have got to receive the water that flows from within; In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the reason that you came to church today is God wanted to give you water.
He knows you’re tired. He knows you’re thirsty. He hung on a cross and said “I thirst too”. He stretched his arms wide because he was tired of it too. And the man who was God became man, and he who knew no sin became sin so that we might become the righteousness of God.
And he said to the woman, and he said to me, and he said to you “Come unto me all you who are weary and I will give you rest”.
♡Follow me on Social Media!
- Encouraging Affirmations/Scriptures For The Week🌼“Finally, let the mighty strength of the Lord make you strong. Put on all the armor that God gives, so you can defend yourself against the devil’s tricks. We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and powers in the spiritual world. So put onContinue reading “Encouraging Affirmations/Scriptures For The Week🌼”
- How to Listen When God is Speaking to You🌼😇
- Encouraging Affirmations for the Week🌼
- The 7 Pieces of the Armor of God💖
- How to Fall in Love with Your Authentic Self & Gain a Higher Self-esteem?💖“You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.” ~Song of Solomon 4:7 This scripture holds immense truth because it informs us that we are all uniquely beautiful in our own way. After all, you’re the only YOU this world will get to see. Unfortunately, most of us may not perceive ourselvesContinue reading “How to Fall in Love with Your Authentic Self & Gain a Higher Self-esteem?💖”